We require an experienced Contracts Coordinator to join our team. With over 30 years in the industry, Hampton Conservatories leads the way in the design and manufacture of bespoke conservatories and orangeries for both residential and commercial Clients throughout the world.
We currently require a Contracts Coordinator to take overall responsibility for multiple ongoing and new projects, throughout the UK and Europe. As the main point of contact for the company, you will be expected to be customer focused with extensive experience in the building trade and a track proven record of project planning skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
You will be required to price and quote building work projects pre-sale and then vet, appoint and manage building subcontractors, from point of sale through to completion and final payment, and manage the installation of conservatories.
- Cost and quote building work projects.
- Vet, appoint and effectively manage building subcontractors, including quality of work and time frame.
- Have overall responsibility for the planning and fitting installation schedule within the budget.
- Carry out risk assessments for planned installation and building works.
- Generate detailed works programmes for each project and review them daily to ensure key milestones are achieved.
- Act as the main point of contact for Clients on all matters of installation and building work, including key stage payments.
- Successfully manage and deliver all projects on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Complete snagging inspections and resolve any site issues that may arise throughout each contract.
- Organise compilation of detailed photographic records of build progress on all projects with building subcontractor and Hampton’s fitting teams.
- Produce reports on job progress and remedial actions.
- Management of CDM regulations for all projects if required.
Key Competencies Required
- 10 years’ experience working within a joinery or construction background.
- Proven track record of success within position of Contracts Coordinator.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- IT Literate i.e. competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experienced in the use of project management software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- An instinctive disposition for immediate action.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to listen and understand and interpret what others are saying in relation to construction.
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving ability in the context of construction.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with a proven ability to plan in detail.
- Able to multi-task, decide priorities and deal with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Driven to overcome obstacles, solve problems, use initiative and ‘think outside the box.’
- Flexible and prepared to travel to various site locations throughout UK and Europe if required.