- Date: 16/05/16
- Location: Portrush.
- Employment Type: Permanent full- time.
- Position: CNC Programmer/ Operator.
Due to a period of significant growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Operator working rotating shifts to join our team. With over 30 years in the industry, Hampton Conservatories leads the way in the design and manufacture of bespoke conservatories and orangeries for both residential and commercial Clients throughout the world.
- Create and modify CNC programmes from flat sheet developments and 3D models.
- Maintain programme revision control to ensure correct programmes are in use.
- Minimise tool paths to maximise machine efficiency.
- Ensure a safe working environment is set and maintained.
- Create and update programmes in AutoCad and Inventor.
- To set up and operate CNC machinery in accordance with competence, knowledge and the company’s policies and procedures, ensuring that products are manufactured and delivered within required time frames and quality standards.
- Previous experience of programming CNC machines.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Experience of using 2D and 3D modelling packages AutoCad and Inventor.
- Competency in Windows based PC environment.
- Results driven, setting goals and achieving results.
- Prioritise tasks and overcoming obstacles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas and information clearly at all levels.
- Ability to adapt style and listen to and value opinions.
- Ability to evaluate, generate and implement problem solving solutions. To analyse situations systematically and make effective decisions.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
The post holder will be required to work either one of two shifts as follows:
- Dayshift: 41.5 hours per week.
- Days: Monday - Thursday: 07:00-16:30 Friday: 07:00-12:30
- Nightshift: 39 hours per week.
- Days: Monday - Thursday: 16:15-00:00 Friday: 12:00-20:00