Subtle hotel extension

Crover house

An 18th Century lake side Georgian Manor House, situated on 41 acres in County Cavan, is a very soughtafter wedding venue and tranquil setting for golf and fishing. Constructed in 1759 by the Maxwell Family, one of the largest landowners in Ireland, it changed hands over the years with different Lords, Barons and Colonels until 1957 when Crover House opened its doors as a hotel. With a need for extra space for diners, we provided the owner with a design that would provide the extra cover required by their expanding business but also be sympathetic to the design of the original 18th century Georgian building.

Request a Brochure Contact Us